When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures.

Carp Fishing

Collection by Jason Carl

343 
Pins
 • 
487 
Followers
Jason Carl
A critcally balanced maggot rig used for carp fishing to trick biggest carp into feeding on bait, how to construct maggot rig Carp Fishing Tips, Carp Fishing Bait, Pike Fishing, Fishing Rigs, Fishing Knots, Trout Fishing, Saltwater Fishing, Fishing Lures, Carp Rigs

Critically Balanced Carp Rigs Maggot Rig

A critcally balanced maggot rig used for carp fishing to trick biggest carp into feeding on bait, how to construct maggot rig

Step-by-step: How to tie the perfect maggot rig - Articles - CARPology Magazine Crappie Fishing Tips, Fishing Rigs, Fishing Knots, Fishing Bait, Best Fishing, Trout Fishing, Sea Angling, Carp Rigs, Fish Crafts

Articles

Find some of the best fishing articles around for an in-depth read or simply try out one of our exciting quizzes and test your knowledge.

Boilies away! The drone releases its cargo of carp baits. Best Fishing, Fishing Tips, Fly Fishing, Best Nespresso Capsules, Coarse Fishing, Fishing Reels, Aerial Photography, Bait, Survival

Revealed: A helicopter to bait up! — Angling Times

Could this be the future of bait delivery? Or is it a case of technology going too far in the sport? That’s the question being asked this week following the launch of the first ever radio controlled flying machine specifically designed for baiting up. The Helibaits HB06 was developed by a French c

How to choose the right hook pattern Choosing which hook pattern to use can often be confusing so here we take at look at the benefits each pattern has to offer Fishing Rigs, Fishing Bait, Carp Fishing, Best Fishing, Carp Rigs, Fish Hook, Hooks, Pattern, Advice

Articles

Find some of the best fishing articles around for an in-depth read or simply try out one of our exciting quizzes and test your knowledge.

We're not fishing for compliments, but we think Total Fishing Gear Carp Calendar is the best ever. Fishing Girls, Gone Fishing, Carp Fishing, Best Fishing, Fishing Boats, Photos Des Stars, Photos Du, Sea Angling, Bikini Fishing

Total Fishing Gear Blog

We're not fishing for compliments, but we think 2012's Total Fishing Gear Carp Calendar is the best ever.Not only will it keep you abreast of your commitments, but the photography is stunnin

Forget PVA bags: Think Method The forgotten art of high-attract fishing - the Method feeder Carp Fishing Tips, Pike Fishing, Fishing Rigs, Fishing Knots, Fishing Bait, Best Fishing, Fishing Tackle, Fishing Stuff, Drop Shot Rig

Articles

Find some of the best fishing articles around for an in-depth read or simply try out one of our exciting quizzes and test your knowledge.

For camping Sleeping on the ground gets more and more uncomfortable the older you get. Give Dad the gift of camping comfort with the REI Comfort Cot. Tenda Camping, Camping Bedarf, Camping Survival, Family Camping, Camping Hacks, Outdoor Camping, Camping Cabins, Luxury Camping, Camping Stuff

REI Co-op Comfort Cot | REI Co-op

Not your typical, bare-bones camping cot, ours is fully padded, providing plush support with plenty of room to stretch out, relax and slumber until the sun comes up.

This looks just like the expensive REI version for one-third the price. Another reason I love Costco! Comfy camping cot for one. Camping Glamping, Camping Life, Camping Gear, Camping Hacks, Outdoor Camping, Camping Stuff, Camping Outdoors, Backpacking, Camping Organization

This looks just like the expensive REI version for one-third the price. Another reason I love Costco! Comfy camping cot for one. Under 60.00

Brian Wingard discusses how he uses CC Moore Live System baits with Korda Solidz PVA. Carp Fishing, Dip, Salsa

CC Moore Live System Stick Mix Pellet & Dip PVA Walk through for carp fishing

In my last video I showed you my favorite PVA bags which are the Korda Solidz bags. I can not say enough good things about them and after launching that vide...

Korda Solidz PVA Bags The best bag setup for carp fishing tutorial Carp Fishing, Best Bags, North America

Korda Solidz PVA Bags The best bag setup for carp fishing tutorial

I have been asked a lot of times what pva I like to use. I use the Korda Solidz bags about 80% of my pva fishing. I use mesh the other 20% of the time. I jus...