→ factor v leiden / cp / cerebral palsy / pots / postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome / atypical migraines / sex ed / trauma / ptsd / depression / anxiety…
➛ adulthood and disabilities.
➛ factor v leiden.
➛ fainting and POTS.
➛ atypical migraines.
➛ cerebral palsy/cp.
➛ sexual health education.
➛ self harm and suicide.
➛ eating disorders.
➛ recovery process.
➛ help on other topics.
What we know, is that there seems to be a big gap for some people between graduating high school and actually being prepared to live independently, drive, travel, work, and enjoy other basic life pleasures such as recreation and leisure activities, relationships, and more. #independence #autismadult #adultswithautism #adultswithdisabilities #disabilityawareness #disability #lifeskills #adulting101 #lifehandbook #jobskills #drivingtips
Learning about Laundry
Doing laundry is an important component of independent living skills for individuals transitioning from school to adult life. However, laundry can be a challenging experience for individuals who are blind or low vision.
Housing: #22-Four Things to Start Doing Now & #23-Create a Housing Community — LOMAH
Preparing the future for our loved one with autism, down syndrome, a genetic disorder, cerebral palsy and/or another disability. LOMAH Special Needs Podcast
5 Tips For Living Independently with Chronic Illness
Living independently can be a challenge for any twenty-something. Add a chronic illness into the mix and you may think that it is impossible. Make living independently with chronic illness easier with my 5 top tips. #clicktoread #spoonie #chronicillness #spoonielife
Better health for people with disabilities: infographic
Health of The Disabled #Infographic via WHO. Did you know that a disabled person is FOUR TIMES more likely to be treated poorly by a care provider!? Or between 10% of people who need a wheelchair can't get one and that the production of hearing aids globally leaves 90% of that need unmet!